Singapore is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world. Although most of the old buildings have already been demolished, there are still a number of tourist attractions that are worth your time to drop by Singapore.
When you visit Singapore, you will realise that it is easy to commute to different places. You do not need to rent a car in Singapore as the public transport service is excellent. There is an extensive bus and train network in Singapore that will bring you to places easily. Also, you will realise that Singapore is a very clean city. Heavy fines are induced for those who litters and therefore the standard of cleanliness is pretty high.
In this article, let me share with you some places that you can visit when you come to Singapore:
1. Orchard Road. Orchard road is a shopper’s paradise. It is the most popular street in Singapore with shoppers all around the clock. Orchard road is located at the heart of the city and you can easily reach there by public transport. Along orchard road, you can find a lot of Singapore famous shopping centres such as Takashimaya and Wisma Atria. You can find all sorts of things like electronic goods, clothes, branded goods, furniture, etc. When you are tired with shopping, you can easily find cafes along orchard road that you can rest and drink a cup of latte.
2. Sentosa. If you love the sun and sea, you must visit an island just off Singapore. Sentosa is part of Singapore and it is famous for its beaches, volleyball games, Butterfly Park and historical monuments.
3. Singapore Changi Village. Changi Village is located in the north-east part of Singapore. Changi Village is famous for its restaurants and food centres that serve local delicacies, where tourists can enjoy a variety of Singapore cuisines. Changi Village is also famous for its centre terminal and ferry terminals.
4. Sisters Island. If you love adventures, you will love Sisters Island. There are many activities that you can do on Sisters Islands, such as snorkel and air diving. If you want to experience something else other than city life, you must visit Sisters Island when you are in Singapore.
5. China Town. In China Town, you can get a find a lot of bargains on goods and is a place that shopaholics must visit when they are in Singapore. You can also enjoy a variety of local delicacies too.